Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crackdown Coop

• 10-04-2007 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Is it any use? Soft spot for coop games and this is fairly mindless fun in single player.

Does your coop buddy have his stats in your game?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Yep... If ur hosting he takes part in ur game, it doesnt affect his. Any boss's etc u kill in co-op will save in ur single player game.

Add me n i'll show you how to play it sometime ;-)

GT: unklerosco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I have only got ickle jumps atm :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah I didn't realise if affected your single player game and when playing with Grayarea killed someone I probably shouldn't have. Sorry about that mate.

I've unlocked the master agent achievement so all bosses are fairly easy.

Anyone need a hand just let me know. (Although I think you should do it all by yourself first time round.)

Tag Eiresol.

The one thing that got me was when i first played with Grayarea is the difference in size of our characters.... U dont notice them grow as ur playing.

I noticed them grow, mainly because their hair style would change. But yeah an agent with no stars compared to a maxed out agent is unreal. About half the size.

• Advertisement

Only played about 3 hours worth, good fun. Not liking the ammo mini game tho :(

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Grayarea

Makaveli wrote:
    Yeah I didn't realise if affected your single player game and when playing with Grayarea killed someone I probably shouldn't have. Sorry about that mate.

I've unlocked the master agent achievement so all bosses are fairly easy.

Anyone need a hand just let me know. (Although I think you should do it all by yourself first time round.)

Tag Eiresol.

No problem :)

Later,

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Grayarea

KdjaCL wrote:
    Is it any use? Soft spot for coop games and this is fairly mindless fun in single player.

Does your coop buddy have his stats in your game?

kdjac

There is a couple of coop only achivements. Great fun with two as you don't feel quite so alone.

Later,

played with unklerosco and the fact he died a few time made me feel not so bad at it, fact he was about 20 feet taller made me feel real bad at it :D

its a good game tbh its lets you go on with the game rather than any tedious filler which tbh at the rate im going tru it wouldnt be a bad thing to prolong the game a bit.

1 thing tho are enemies a set amount or will they keep coming?

kdjac

When attacking a boss usually they are a set amount.
    I finished off the story of the game by myself and for a few of the bosses I was left in a one-on-one situation after killing every gang member.

I found in some places they respawned though if you left the area for too long.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Can you get the co-op acheivments just by doing all the timed kill the bosses missions or do you have to run through the whole campagn in co-op mode for that?

KdjaCL wrote:
    played with unklerosco and the fact he died a few time made me feel not so bad at it, fact he was about 20 feet taller made me feel real bad at it :D

its a good game tbh its lets you go on with the game rather than any tedious filler which tbh at the rate im going tru it wouldnt be a bad thing to prolong the game a bit.

1 thing tho are enemies a set amount or will they keep coming?

kdjac

They where pity deaths..... ;)

Advertisement