Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

....just criminal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

ninty9er wrote:
    Of all the cars in the world to do it to...look at this

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=615862

Is that metal flooring?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

ninty9er its not the worst, i see "better" examples daily. at least the galant came with a "bit" of power and they did produce some seriously "hot" versions, dont get me wrong i hate whats been done i like modded cars but ones that look like they could have been shipped from factory the whole JDM thim does it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

logik wrote:
    Is that metal flooring?
    That, my friend, is metal flooring mats.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

poor car :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

To quote mr Clarkson, "It looks like it crashed into Halfords windows and everything stuck on to it" Poor Galant :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ah lads dont be mean. The guy said he has to sell.
    Probably needs bail money or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

they skangerise anything nowadays, look at the cut of the side of the car..........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

legs11 wrote:
    they skangerise anything nowadays, look at the cut of the side of the car..........

Thats the best part of it! ;) The chromed centre bar is very fetching.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what are those chrome things on the wings?
    615862_20070226090228_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

God knows!!!!

Well nobody else has a fu<kin clue:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Saying that, I saw a yellow Fiat Seicento yesterday in Swords with NISMO along the sides...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

Quote from somewhere else on the internet, but fits here just perfectly:

"Buying someone else's customised car is like buying their used underwear. It's too personal & it's covered in sh1t." ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Gatster wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Saying that, I saw a yellow Fiat Seicento yesterday in Swords with NISMO along the sides...

LMAO a FIAT??? Oh thats just classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

theres a dayglo pink colt in tralee, seen it a few times. horrendous, the girlie who drives it thinks its the best thing since her barbie of course. ashamed even to take a picture of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

colm_mcm wrote:

Maybe 007 style machine guns pop up out of there. :D

Some little idiot living near me has a VW Polo 1.4 saloon with 17" alloy wheels, carbon fiber Evo rear wing bolted on the boot, front spot lights with cheap blue bulbs and GTi badges. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

colm_mcm wrote:

I heard they each add 10 bhp to the engines power! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

All it's short is the red chaser light at the front and it would truly be a masterpiece of modern injuneerin.:D

I think it needs some matches and more than a little petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Sure he had to do something to sell it, you can't give those Galants away.:)

• Advertisement

I saw a Volvo S40 done up today covered in "Ripspeed" stickers (which I believe is the Halfords equivelant of Yellow Pack)

bazz26 wrote:
    Some little idiot living near me has a VW Polo 1.4 saloon with 17" alloy wheels, carbon fiber Evo rear wing bolted on the boot, front spot lights with cheap blue bulbs and GTi badges. :o

LOL...you don't by any chance live near Ballybricken?? Or are there 2 of these monstrosities

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Those crappy stick-on chrome strips should be banned. I have never seen them improve the appearance of anything, ever. They are redundant.

ninty9er wrote:
    LOL...you don't by any chance live near Ballybricken?? Or are there 2 of these monstrosities

Nope live in the suberbs but the car I'm talking about is silver in colour. Maybe he/she spends alot of time around both areas smoken Glanzas at the traffic lights! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

From tha ad:

"RARELY USED, puely a weekend car - MUST SELL"

Why don't these three statements surprise me? I bet it was locked away in a garage Mon - Fri so that nobody would see it.

also purports to be a cheap to insure 2.0l modified car!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

no, this is criminal....

bm1wn4.jpgbm2cy0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Type 17 wrote:
    Quote from somewhere else on the internet, but fits here just perfectly:

"Buying someone else's customised car is like buying their used underwear. It's too personal & it's covered in sh1t." ;)

Classic!

Oh dear God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

sweet'n'sufferin' jeeesus...........

hold on - bring back stick-on vinyl roof kits, that's what I say !!:D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Advertisement