Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

....just criminal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

steve06 wrote:
    no, this is criminal....
    With M badges it can go 15% faster.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

"Cheap to insure" my hoop!

Any reasonable underwriter would run a mile from that. The mods (cosmetic and all as they most probably are) are unlikely to have been declared.

Any cover in place would be voidable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I actually kind of like the paint job on that 5 series. Along with the m-tec kit and the ACS rear windsreen spoiler and the PDC.

Shame about the naff twin exhaust, the fake e36 M3 morrors that you can't see anything with (I had them for a couple of weeks after I lost a wing mirror), the e60 shark-fin aeriel and the eyebrows...

As for the Galant, I feel that Type-17 said it best!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Fey! wrote:
    I actually kind of like the paint job on that 5 series. Along with the m-tec kit and the ACS rear windsreen spoiler and the PDC.

Get this man an optician, and if all is fine there - a psychiatrist:D :D

Advertisement