Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosted forum/who is viewing forum

Options
  • 10-04-2007 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭

Hiya

2 questions if i may!!

I recieved a PM from a mod with a link to a hosted forum, i dont see it in the drop down menu, can it only be accessed via my PM?

Is it possible to see who is viewing a particular forum? For eg if i go into PI, is there a way to tell who is in there as well? Just curious

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If it is a private forum, it won't show in the drop down menu as far as I know. If you click the Hosted section link directly (ie, Hosted->Recreation, it should show) You can add the forum to your Subbed list so it will show up there all the time.

The 'who is viewing forum' feature was turned off a while ago when the admins were sorting out the speed problems, I don't expect it to be turned back on until the upgrade of the vBulletin software happens but can't speak for the admins.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Ruu wrote:
    If it is a private forum, it won't show in the drop down menu as far as I know. If you click the Hosted section link directly (ie, Hosted->Recreation, it should show) You can add the forum to your Subbed list so it will show up there all the time.

The 'who is viewing forum' feature was turned off a while ago when the admins were sorting out the speed problems, I don't expect it to be turned back on until the upgrade of the vBulletin software happens but can't speak for the admins.:)

Thanks Ruu!

Advertisement