Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Madwoman in Maynooth

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭fits

Of course I've been in many cars with good women drivers but there are also a lot of women on the roads who are thinking about whether the boyfriend still loves them, whether the girls are talking about her, if she should have worn the shorter skirt for driving etc etc, when they should be concentrating on whats in front of them.

Oh you know the fairer sex so well! :D:D:D

Sorry to hear about your boy racer problem, they can be an awful nuisance and a worry. None where I live atm... but around my parents house they're constantly racing up and down the street at full throttle, and the cars are so incredibly loud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

fits wrote:
    Oh you know the fairer sex so well! :D:D:D

Sorry to hear about your boy racer problem, they can be an awful nuisance and a worry. None where I live atm... but around my parents house they're constantly racing up and down the street at full throttle, and the cars are so incredibly loud.

I'm staying at my parents house on the northside of Dublin at the mo' while my own place is renovated. They live across the road from a shopping centre and everynight the bumfluffed boyos are doing their donuts in the car park before they introduce a robbed car which is rammed off the kerbs and flowerbeds before they set it on fire. Oh I'd love to have a gun at times like that:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

I've kept my kids out of the front garden as I'm sure you all remember the ad were a boy is playing football in the garden when a drunk male driver flips his car over and comes crashing through the fence and kills the kid. Well that situation could happen to me as these idiots regularly clip my front fence with their wing mirrors.

[tongue planted firmly in cheek] I've always maintained that the add in question was more likely to put the fear of god into parents of kids playing in the garden than influence anyones decision as to whether or not they drive after drink [/tongue planted firmly in cheek]

Advertisement