Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken Filling???

• 10-04-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi

I was at the dentist today to get 2 fillings.

They were replacing one of my old ones and putting it one beside this one also.

Since I have been home there has been little bits of hard silver pieces in my mouth - I presume these are pieces of filling.

Is this normal? May it be from the old filling they replaced or should I go back to my Dentist.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

Yea it is. You could be spitting out pieces of the stuff for a day or two. It used to happen whenever I got fillings. Wash out your mouth with some warm water and a pinch or two of salt.

Advertisement