Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible news for Thursday (match thread)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

On another note our fans were F**KING AMAZING last night. Only London team whos fans actually sing at matches! Yids 'till I Die!!!

Sung my heart out for 90 minutes, was the only one near where I sit as well! Sure my neighbours were sick of the sight of me by final whistle...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

el diablo wrote:
    I've no interest in discussing this with you anymore. you're boring me to tears.... I don't need someone like you questioning my support.

end of story, puta...:)

You don't support anything - you just told us you turned off the match when they conceded the two goals.

What football fan would do that?

Clown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

el diablo wrote:
    I've no interest in discussing this with you anymore. you're boring me to tears.... I don't need someone like you questioning my support.

end of story, puta...:)

You don't support anything - you just told us you turned off the match when they conceded the two goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Clown

Read the charter, I will not warn you again.

Advertisement