Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxious shih tzu

Options
  • 10-04-2007 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all,I have just come across this forum by accident but very glad i did.Please can any one advise.I have a male shih tzu,my very first dog.I got him at 11weeks.I could'nt believe how well he settled into our family, from day 1 he has slept in a cage under the stairs with his fav toy...Nelly !He has never cried or barked in the night, until now.I have done some house renovations and put a loo under the stairs so his bed has being moved until he ended up on the landing !.I was away for a few days my hubby and son were here all the time with him yet my hubby said he cried like a baby he couldnt listen to him hence the landing. Now I cant get him back down the stairs I even got a new place built especially for him in the extension but he gets very upset, and where he goes so does nelly.Please please can anybody help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

How old is the puppy? What do you do when she 'cries'?
    Annika

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluffball

He is now 10 months old.When he cries i leave him until i cant listen to him anymore,its pityful.Would you say its because his bed has been moved because of the extension ? he is still indoors and across from where he used to sleep.He has never cried before and seems to be a very happy dog,he is very much loved.What should i do?

Advertisement