Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Jam Bar-B-Q?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

ztoical wrote:
    why does that sound sooooooooooo wrong?

Because I have a sick, sick mind and phrased it as such :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I have images now of pies being molested in horrible ways by Roy Keane, while Murra draws comics in the background on a per-pie basis, looking for some reason like Aaron Stack in full-on "Robot Brain needs Pie" mode....

I'd have issues about spending my weekend in Roy's presence tbh :-s

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'd have issues with spending time near a corkonian molesting pies, tbh.

Well, don't bring any with ye then! :p
    What flavours of unmolested pies should be supplied? Think people, this decision is too much for poor little me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Well, don't bring any with ye then! :p
    What flavours of unmolested pies should be supplied? Think people, this decision is too much for poor little me!

banana cream pie.........mmmmmmmmmmmm..........or apple

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Lemon!

Tree has just reminded me that we can indeed provide Cork pie...though it will be in more of a cake format.

How does lemon merangue grab you, Murra?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

damn fine cork cake. great for weighting down bodies before you throw them in the river.

Cake enough to kill a man... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

It grabs me like a red hot lover!

Either that or I just really like it :")

Advertisement