Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Agility groups/classes Galway

Options
  • 10-04-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know of any dog agility/obedience classes or groups in or around Galway? I can't seem to see any on the internet, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

Unfortunately I don't think there are any agility classes in Galway, you could try ringing the Irish kennel club they might be able to help you.
    Annika:)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Youngza

Thanks Annika, will give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

Or you can make your own agility course at home, it's great fun and fantastic exersice for both you and your dog. I'm usually knackered by the end of an agility lesson:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hupcus

Hi everybody...

We have agility training, obidience and SEARCH AND RESCUE trainings as well...

for more info visit www.galwaydogclub.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Amimad

Tuam Area, outdoor fully equiped, insured & enclosed agility & obeidence school
    Clevercanines.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement