Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the quadruple a formality?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,424 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

DerKaiser wrote:
    Sun reader, am I right?
    You're gonna see what good football really is in these next few "finals"
    don't be too bitter if playing football the "Manyoo!plc" way leaves you empty handed.
    i would rather play attacking, entertaining football football and lose to a defensive side, then win by playing defensively. Honestly.

The FA Cup loss to Arsenal a few seasons ago was fairly easy to take, because at least we had tried to play the game as it is ment to be played.

I watch football to be entertained by the football; winning really isn't everything.

However, if United win tonight, I wouldn't care how we beat liverpool in the CL final, just as long as we beat them!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Yeah was thinking about this thread earlier and how stupid it sounds now. Quadruple...lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

PHB wrote:
    I was wondering who was going to drag this up :)

I haven't looked at this thread since I last posted. I was tempted to bring it up today, but thought nah, I'll leave it until the end of the season.

Bet the OP is a bit sick now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭marius

As much fun as it is to laugh at Chelsea, is every thread that criticised United or predicted their demise over the past month or two gonna be dragged up now by smug united supporters?
    /*frantically searches for said threads and demands inclusion of 'smug' emoticon

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

As much fun as it is to laugh at Chelsea, is every thread that criticised United or predicted their demise over the past month or two gonna be dragged up now by smug united supporters?
    'tis a rather unpleasant time not to be a United or Liverpool fan alright. You just have to put on a brave face and bear with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I think if the OP had of used the word "possible" instead "formality" he wouldn't be getting the smug comments now.

And jank, I thought you'd know better by now than making sweeping generalisations about fans of a particular team. Tut Tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Im still looking for the fergie out thread from last season.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

KdjaCL wrote:
    Im still looking for the fergie out thread from last season.

kdjac

The seasons not over yet and don't forget the Ronaldo is rubbish and United won't finish in the top four threads.

The first smug post in this thread was No 1 .

Advertisement