Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway blogs?

Options
  • 10-04-2007 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

I once enjoyed reading www.limerickblogger.org and alivelimerick.blogspot.com when I lived in Limerick. Anyone know of any similar Galway blogs where one can keep up with all the local goss that doesn't make it into the papers? Cheerses.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

cornbb wrote:
    I once enjoyed reading www.limerickblogger.org and alivelimerick.blogspot.com when I lived in Limerick. Anyone know of any similar Galway blogs where one can keep up with all the local goss that doesn't make it into the papers? Cheerses.
    nope, I dont think there is one.....good idea though!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I believe that Swearing Lady one is based in Galway.

Awful bilge altogether. It's like "Thursday morning Aldi special" social commentary. And getting there early to queue up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote:
    I believe that Swearing Lady one is based in Galway.

Awful bilge altogether. It's like "Thursday morning Aldi special" social commentary. And getting there early to queue up for it.

Don't diss Thursday morning Aldi special... they RAWK man. I'm just waiting on them to bring in a 30ft diesel sports cruiser for €89.99 :D

Advertisement