Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liscannor Stone - looking for small quantity

Options
  • 10-04-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

I have a guy building my driveway and it's going great. My problem is that I would love to use Liscannor stone for a small retaining wall and the minimum quantity that I can order is a pallet, 6 sq metres. I only need 2 sq metres, max. Does anyone know of a supplier in/near Dublin who does smaller amounts or does anyone have any they might like to sell me? Or does anyone need it too and wants to share a load? If I can't sort this out I may have to resort to the concrete substitute from Roadstone. I'd rather have the real thing. Help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 seanmc

Hi,
    I have used a supplier near Ashbourne on the N2. I ordered a pallet, but it wasn't enough and another pallet would have been too much.

I ordered liscannor stones for crazy paving that they supply instead. This did the trick and can be ordered per Sq metre.

I think it was this company, but it was a few years ago so I can't remember for sure :

Liscannor Flagstone Quarries
    Dublin Depot The Ward Dublin
    (01)8353242

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

Thanks seanmc. The supplier we are using for the other materials, sandstone etc is just outside Ashbourne - The Natural Stone Yard. They only do Liscannor semisplit builders stone by the pallet - 6 sq metres. But it turns out we need more than we thought - 4 sq metres. So we might as well get the full pallet. Anybody need 2 sq metres of lovely stone?

Advertisement