Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Very nice!!
    I'd love to give it a go, but I'm restrained by having no money, kids who would want to "help" and I have no patience:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

I really like the subaru version Prowl and dodge ram Ironhide. And Shockwave is Energeon Shockblast repainted? Great work, do you sell them or do commisions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bambam320

I really like the subaru version Prowl and dodge ram Ironhide. And Shockwave is Energeon Shockblast repainted? Great work, do you sell them or do commisions?

cheers man ehm.. yeah i can do a few requests and im thinkin bout sellin some of my collection, seriously need the room and cash! so if anybody saw somethings they liked lemme know and ill see what i can do

yeah ive seen em and they all go for mad prices but im lookin to sell locally if atall

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

You have some good talent there. I guess you wont be shelling out on Botcon exclusive Dirge. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Nice work.

Is that a Sixshot I see in the background there?

yeah it is sixshot and hell no why bother payin for expensive stuff when you can put a bit of effort in a do it cheap that means more money for beer then!:D

Advertisement