Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Pig Sales

Options
  • 11-04-2007 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here knows of any cavy breeders here in ireland? I live in dublin and am looking to buy two... I'd like a Abyssinian Guinea but i'm not to fussy. I had some guinea pigs a few years ago and i think the time has come to get some more!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There are tons of guinea pigs in rescue from babies to adults.

If you want to offer a good home to a pair of piggies try your local rescue or clare animal welfare.

Here you go.. http://www.irishanimals.ie/clare_homes.html
    Various: Guinea Pigs clare animal welfare often have guinea pigs looking for homes, while they are with us they are never caged and have the free run of 2 garden sheds, one for girls and one for boys. we would like them to be rehomed in pairs or larger groups and would like them to have a similar amount of space to run about as they have now, pls telephone sarah 065 6827437 0861031662 or email sarah@clareanimalwelfare.org CONTACT: Sarah 0861031662 or 0656827437

Advertisement