Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Paranormal

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

6th wrote:
    And yet you still come here and read it?

Wow you really did skip a few pages?

Maybe I should write it down on big pages in crayon for you?
    Just give me the crayon and pages and at least it's preferable to reading the drivel you type on here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

tallaght01 wrote:
    I think you're prety aggressive on the whole to people who post on other threads within this forum too. In fact, usually poeple who have found themselves in your type of situation. I think that is one of the reasons you don't have a lot of support out there.

I'm in total agreement here. In fact I thought 6th owned the paranormal board when i first started popping in. You come across as very aggressive and a know all , the board must be your whole life looking at the amount of posts. You attack whoever disagrees with you and think you are THE one and only person here who knows anything..and you've only a couple of years of experience? Get a grip 6th, you bully people and I think your ban is to do with your ordering people about on the boards. If you act like that you'll just have to take it too. Congrats stevenmu :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

imprezza wrote:
    Congrats stevenmu :D

I doubt that Stevemu wants any "congrats" and would gladly exchange his "win" for the forum to settle down to the way it was earlier in the year, I doubt very much that he sees this as some sort of victory.

Many people familiar with the forum including two Mods have posted about the largely positive part 6th plays in the forum. Regardless of people claiming the extremes there is a difference of opinion expressed by posters. Some are looking at this thread for the first time and base their "support" on what they read and some are using their actual experience of dealing with 6th

I see little point in kicking a man when he is down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

Stoner wrote:

I see little point in kicking a man when he is down.

i agree, i think the thread should be closed now as it's run its course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

( . )( . ) wrote:
    i agree, i think the thread should be closed now as it's run its course.
    lollers at the irony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Imprezza can't help himself. He was taken in and brainwashed when he was vunerable. It just so happens it was Mysteria who took him in and well know that she was banned. He's blind to her faults.

Of course Imprezza wont say that he came to me for help in the start and I helped him out and gave him advice. Still though I hold nothing against him as its not really his fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

6th wrote:
    Imprezza can't help himself. He was taken in and brainwashed when he was vunerable. It just so happens it was Mysteria who took him in and well know that she was banned. He's blind to her faults.

Of course Imprezza wont say that he came to me for help in the start and I helped him out and gave him advice. Still though I hold nothing against him as its not really his fault.

Feicing hell, the bitchiness in the post in unbelievable.

Boston are you speaking as someone who actually reads the forum and knows the history or should I just get you some toilet roll for your chin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You rip into a guy, whose comments on you I agree with, and then say "I've nothing against the guy". Bitchy tbh. no offense like...

6th wrote:

If your so powerful 6th you'd know I was testing your knowledge.I'm mentioned in a book she wrote 11 years ago about my part in her investigations but don't like to blow my own trumpet..and Sandra made a very dignified exit from this board, she even wished you well despite your jealous slanderous pm to me about her.

• Advertisement

imprezza wrote:
    If your so powerful 6th 'd know I was testing your knowledge...and Sandra made a very dignified exit from this board, she even wished you well despite your jealous slanderous pm to me about her.

I don't claim to be "powerful" and have an opinion on people who even use the term. So you come on here and your first task you were given was to test my knowledge? What a sad life you have.

Mysteria did wish me well, as I did her.My opinion of Mysteria is just that - an opinion, I always made that clear to you. I was nothing but pleasent to you both in public and private.

Tell me Imprezza, when you pm'd me ... was I helpful and polite?

Imprezza, this thread is about my conduct on the foruma nd my banning. If I was ever anything but polite to you thats fine but the personal vendetta of you and your mistress isn't relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

The thunderdome if you ask me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

scojones wrote:
    I don't think PI is ready for the Paranormal. :)

Wanna bet ?
    Given the what the forum is all about...didn't you see it coming?!

Maybe you'll need to redesign your Tarot set with a new card called 'The Mod'.

Wow another troll tastic post and really you are confusing a paranormal investigator with a divinator how dumb is that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭event

6th wrote:
    My point is that people are in there doing what I was banned for doing.

maybe they did get banned, but didnt have a hissy fit and make a song and dance about it like a little girl

Asiaprod wrote:
    The thunderdome if you ask me:)

Oh I wish!

6th wrote:
    I don't claim to be "powerful" and have an opinion on people who even use the term. So you come on here and your first task you were given was to test my knowledge? What a sad life you have.

Mysteria did wish me well, as I did her.My opinion of Mysteria is just that - an opinion, I always made that clear to you. I was nothing but pleasent to you both in public and private.

Tell me Imprezza, when you pm'd me ... was I helpful and polite?

You were helpful and polite when I asked for you help, very rude and ignorant in a public reply to my first ever post On many occasions I praised you in posts, but I'm nobodys pawn so no need for you to be personal. Sandra meets thousands of wannabes like you I doubt she evn remembers your name so don't try and insult my integrity....I speak for myself!

Ok whatever Imprezza, the people I am bothered about know the score with me and I'm happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh ffs I give a rats arse about mysteria and honestly niether do a lot of people in the paranormal or pagan circles why on earth is this being dragged up again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Sweet jesus.

Give it a rest really - you're coming of flike a total idiot here 6th. If your goal in this thread was to alienate everyone, including people who previously thought well of you, bravo you've succeeded.

You know you're onto a loser when Boston and I both agree on the opposing side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

imprezza wrote:
    You were helpful and polite when I asked for you help, very rude and ignorant in a public reply to my first ever post On many occasions I praised you in posts, but I'm nobodys pawn so no need for you to be personal. Sandra meets thousands of wannabes like you I doubt she evn remembers your name so don't try and insult my integrity....I speak for myself!
    Sandra is the real deal, dunno about 6th but sandra has more psychic/esoteric knowledge and experience than anybody I know.

Thaedydal wrote:
    Oh ffs I give a rats arse about mysteria and honestly niether do a lot of people in the paranormal or pagan circles why on earth is this being dragged up again ?
    I agree Thaedy she has nothing to do with this board, ask 6th why her friends are being attacked for voicing their opinion but ONLY when they don't agree with 6th..

imprezza wrote:
    I'm in total agreement here. In fact I thought 6th owned the paranormal board when i first started popping in. You come across as very aggressive and a know all , the board must be your whole life looking at the amount of posts. You attack whoever disagrees with you and think you are THE one and only person here who knows anything..and you've only a couple of years of experience? Get a grip 6th, you bully people and I think your ban is to do with your ordering people about on the boards. If you act like that you'll just have to take it too. Congrats stevenmu :D

Eh Psi I was responding to this comment, I had let it die til some moron comes in spouting crap.

I don't think I've been made to look an idiot at all here btw. I'm happy with the fact alot of decent people came in and said nice things ... people who actually use the forum. Everyone else I couldn't give a flying fcuk about.

imprezza wrote:
    I agree Thaedy she has nothing to do with this board, ask 6th why her friends are being attacked for voicing their opinion but ONLY when they don't agree with 6th..

Your opinion was that I was a know it all bully with only a couple of years experience (where you got that from I'll never know?). You're only hostile towards me because I've had disagreements with your mentor.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mossieh

This is all beginning to sound like a script from a Buffy episode...Mysteria, psychic powers, paranormal investigators...jeebus! And you all seem so serious...

It's a funny read though, don't stop now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I don't think this thread needs to remain open any longer, reopen if needed smods or admins. Any of the issues between ye should be resolved through PM as it is getting rather silly at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement