Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems with Media Centre

• 11-04-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

Was trying to use win XP Media centre on my PC last night to watch TV but everytime i click on the TV or TV settings in media centre the whole application closes down. I had it working when i first got the PC about a year ago but havent tried using the Media Centre in about 8 months. Tried downloading the latest rollout update 2 for it from windows site but it hasnt made any difference.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

Check the drivers for the TV card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Yeah the roll-up 2 was a big update I'd reinstall drivers for the card.

What type card is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dodgey69

not 100% on type of card,will have to check when i get home this evening, ill give that a go though. had tried reinstalling the .netframework patches and hotfixes and even the rollup2 but it didnt make a difference.

Advertisement