Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar Hero II DLC

• 11-04-2007 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

It's daylight robbery

http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/simulation/guitar_hero_ii_gets_a_new_set_list!

And the bundles make no sense whatsoever. Take it Off (One of the weakest songs from GH 1) in with Frankenstein. wtf

I'm almost tempted to get pack one, but thats solely for BatM, the greatest song in GH history! Still think it's thievery... I was, perhaps naively, hoping for 100 ms points per song...

EDIT: That's so strange, boards automatically put the ! outside the URL tags... fixed now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

They can GTF at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

No way am I touching those. Some of the prices on XBL have been ridiculous, but this is a particularly bad example of this.

Oh well happy enough with the songs I do have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Meh no More Than a Feeling, no money from me MS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

That price is way off. Funnily enough all the complaining has broken their official forum now though, hah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

koneko wrote:
    That price is way off. Funnily enough all the complaining has broken their official forum now though, hah.

Poetic justice :D . Doubt it will change anything however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I suspect putting weak songs in with awesome ones is to force us to get them if we want the good ones. They know well that no one would buy certain songs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Totally rip-off, if they halved the price I'd consider it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

RIP off if they were 300 points i would be buying them all but 500

PULL UP UR SOCKS MICKEYSOFT:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

You'd think that in the 3 months since the last DLC they'd be doing something to fix this but no, they just do it again. I've noticed on marketplace that there's a new bundle of 3 songs for 500 points out today. The news sites haven't picked up on this yet.

Taken from the wikipedia entry for GHII:
    Guitar Hero Track Pack 4 (44.15 MB, 500 MSP) - Released July 11 2007

* "I Wanna Be Sedated" - The Ramones
    * "Smoke on the Water" - Deep Purple
    * "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" - Judas Priest

Balls to that. I bought the 360 version so I could download the GH1 tracks but not to be royally screwed out of my money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement