Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Astras

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Shred

Well I have to be honest I don't particularly like Fords & I was never a fan of the Focus either. It's good that some of you have contributed your negative experiences and I'm now undecided about whether I'll bother with an Astra. I've been thinking about it and, although I'm not crazy about the look of the newer models, I might actually just go for another Accent. As someone pointed out they're very reliable cars and (having had a brief look there) I could probably get a '05 for about the same price as a '04 Astra. I must say I do like Octavia's also, I've driven my sister's '03 Ambiente and thought it was a lovely drive. Plus it's pretty well kitted out features-wise.

Advertisement