Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere to ski at start of may!?

• 11-04-2007 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

hmmm?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I know there are some glacier resorts in Austria and maybe other places, but I'm not doing your googling for you Jeff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

Stubai (glacier) near Innsbruck would still be open if that's any good for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

just home from 2 weeks in canada it was amazing and the snow is pretty much perfect:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Whistler is still awesome 42cm of fresh snow in the last week alone!
    13.5 meters since the start of the season.

Check out the snow reports here:
    http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

zoom airlines to vancouver have the cheapest flights to vancouver from belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

for what it is worth,

i am heading to Zermatt in early June, seems to be the only place open around then. flying into Geneva and then train LDA might be open, found www.snowheads.co.uk very good for sourcing info on trips...

(next one the the pipeline is Whistler in March 08)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Cathalibm

I was in Les deux alps in january, it has summer ski, fly to lyon and the bus up to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Wisheress

Diemos wrote:
    Whistler is still awesome 42cm of fresh snow in the last week alone!
    13.5 meters since the start of the season.

Check out the snow reports here:
    http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

zoom airlines to vancouver have the cheapest flights to vancouver from belfast.

Was there 4 weeks ago (only a novice but already hooked). Can't recommend it enough.

Advertisement