Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SAXON Get Their Act Together with Harvey Goldsmith

• 11-04-2007 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

Did anyone watch this last night on channel four? one of the best shows of the year in my opinion!! it was hilarious to see biffs continuous defending of they're "morals" and methods despite criticism. At least he picked up on Harveys use of the word "pedestrian" when describing everything. The whole thing reeked of spinal tap. "I'll tell you whats F**king pedestrian, your F**king jumpers F**king pedestrian!!" and the failed air guitar world record bid was painfully hilarious also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Saw some of it. It was ok, I suppose.

Was excellent seeing Biff on Podge & Rodge later though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Was excellent seeing Biff on Podge & Rodge later though.

ah poo!!
    i missed that!! will have to catch the repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

i was at Hillsborough for the Half Time Performance - blink and you missed!
    to be honest no one had any interest in the stadium. sheffield wednesday were losing and most people were in the toilets or getting a beer/pie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Kinda glad I missed this! :)

Mike.

Advertisement