Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moon landing?!

Options
  • 11-04-2007 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭

Been reading up alot reccently on the supposed faking of the Apollo moon landings. Heres a link with some pretty good evidence to suggest it was atleast partly faked. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

SaxoDuff wrote:
    Been reading up alot reccently on the supposed faking of the Apollo moon landings. Heres a link with some pretty good evidence to suggest it was atleast partly faked. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Opinions?

Partly faked? Like they got half way there and just turned back?

Again this is like "no planes" at the WTC, thousands of NASA techs and scientists, as well as dozens of independent observers including ones in countries occupied by Soviet sympathetic governments witnesses the apollo craft. Why would they lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

SaxoDuff wrote:

Opinions?

I'll see your cosmicapollo, and raise you a clavius.

It has pretty good evidence to suggest your pretty good evidence is bunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

One of my favourites is the photo that claims that any photo of an Neil or Buzz with their back to the sun would mean they would be constantly in shadow, ignoring completely the concept of reflective light.

Excellent site bonkey nice to wake this forum up, one wonders where the regulars have wandered off to, and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Well im still here! Not a real believer of any conspiracy theory ATM. I like to argue and debate though. But i do miss Tunaman. Although he wasnt really a point/counter-point debater!

Sure the 9/11 thread is dead, the only thing that seems to be going on is the locked take the-piss-threads. Its been a sad couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

Diogenes wrote:
    ...one wonders where the regulars have wandered off to, and why?

because you and bonkey and the other hangers on have literally murdered this forum.

Oh and also, my computer has been buggered the last couple of months and boards.ie is a blocked site on my job's internet policy.

One wonders why the mods of this forum continue to hold this role when clearly all they do is pander to the "debunkers" and their scoffing ridiculing, forum-murdering dirty debunkery tactics.

This is worth a link again here:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055060048
    the only thing that seems to be going on is the locked take the-piss-threads. Its been a sad couple of months.

proof of what I was saying above. bonkey, diogenes and co (with the help of the complicit mods) have exasperated, ridiculed and cowed honest truth seekers into not bothering with this place. Boards.ie is a very popular and well frequented forum, undoubtedly there would be quite a few people popping their snouts into the conspiracy forum for a curious look. So this is an important win for the debunkers in their objectives to keep people asleep.

My sincere wishes for peace and truth go out to all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Jessop!

If you have a problem with the moderators of this forum then take it up with the moderators. We welcome feedback, if you don't tell us what the problem it is you are having then how can we fix it.

A forum where everyone pats each other on the back would be boring, If you want to convince people that your conspiracy theories are real, then they have to stand up to scrutiny. If you do not like this then you are in the wrong place.

Now I suggest you all get back on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

Jessop!
    If you have a problem with the moderators of this forum then take it up with the moderators. We welcome feedback, if you don't tell us what the problem it is you are having then how can we fix it.
    Come on now Billy, you know just what the problem is around here, I have told you what it is and its not getting fixed.
    A forum where everyone pats each other on the back would be boring,

True, but a forum where noone posts is infinitely worse. This is why I question your motives as a mod. This forum is dead because of the tactics used by the resident debunkers, is that what you want?
    If you want to convince people that your conspiracy theories are real, then they have to stand up to scrutiny. If you do not like this then you are in the wrong place.

Jayzus you sound just like bonkey diogenes now... the prerequisite seems to be that anyone who wants to discuss conspiracies has to have irrefutable proof up front and have the time and patience to endure the obvious deliberate obfuscation of these guys, otherwise they are in the wrong place, is that it?? with respect, I think it might be yourself who is in the wrong place Billy...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Firstly, I will re-iterate that this thread is not the place for this debate, and because you ignored that I am giving you a yellow card

Nobody is forcing people off the board. If people havent the stomoch to debate with those who have opposing views, then that is their lookot.

now I will say again and for the last time. discuss the subject of the thread or there will be bannings. This thread has been off topic for long enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

More proof that the moon landings were faked:
    here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I take it all back. You've convinced me.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement