Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What to use on minor scratches?

Options
  • 11-04-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

So while out for a nice easter Sunday drive, had to pull in for an A class merc to pass me. She hit my bloody wing mirror which was bad enough, but now a have about 10 scratches from bumper to bumper on the passenger side of my car!!! :mad: Its a silver car and i dont think many of them have gone right through the paint but they are still very visible. The car obviously got scratched from the hedges i had to pull into. What is the best stuff to use on something like this? the other half has some turtlewax stuff called Safecut. Anyone any feedback on this product? Or can anyone recomend me something else that they have used.

Thanks.

PS. The boxter van that was behind this Microcedes got past me no problem. So she was just a stupid sh!te!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭andrew_ireland

I use the AutoGlym stuff on my own car, I can't remember the name of the stuff off-hand but I'll post it when I get home tonight. Always works well for me but then again it's a black car so I'm not sure how well it works on a silver car.

Best of luck with it!

PS. A-Class Mercs................why?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Why did you have to pull in?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

Skinny roads down around wicklow mountains. Considering i did stop. I cant imagine what she would have done to me if id been moving!! At least if i am stationary any she had hit me and damaged me I can have some come back!

Advertisement