Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheny Shamrocks

Options
  • 11-04-2007 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi,

If there is anyone from Raheny Shamrocks here, could they let me know if the club caters for beginner runners (by beginner, I'm suggesting someone who could run 2-3 miles at say 10min per mile pace - or say 5 miles in 45-50mins).

Also, if it does cater for such runners, what time in the evenings do people meet up? I can do 7pm onwards.

I'm getting tired already of running on my own.

Thanks,

W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

Hi William,
    There is indeed a Raheny Shamrock representive here. We have many groups of all standards for people to join. If you want to give me an aul email on rahenyshamrock@hotmail.com, I can give you more details. Id rather not post peoples phone numbers on the web.
    Same for anyone looking to join our club.

Also just launched this today, so will let the good people of boards.ie at it first. We are setting up a mailing list for race promotions.
    We promote over 24 races a year and if people would like information on these races then please send an email to rsacraces@hotmail.com with the subject being join

If your looking for any information on Raheny Shamrock, then check out www.rahenyshamrock.com

Thanks
    Dave

Advertisement