Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Divert Time

• 11-04-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Quick question. Sorry if it's been covered before but I'm looking to extend the amount of time a Nokia 6310i rings before diverting to voicemail. It's with vodafone. I cannot remember how you change how quickly it diverts as the person is having problem with it diverting too quickly, sometimes after the first ring! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Funxy wrote:
    Quick question. Sorry if it's been covered before but I'm looking to extend the amount of time a Nokia 6310i rings before diverting to voicemail. It's with vodafone. I cannot remember how you change how quickly it diverts as the person is having problem with it diverting too quickly, sometimes after the first ring! Thanks :)
    Delay nn seconds: max 30 seconds, in 5 second increments
    Set: **61*destination*nn#[SEND]

the destination is 08x5xxxxxxx

where the x's are your number (ie put a 5 after the prefix)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

God i feel so silly asking this but I'm still a bit confused. Do i send this as a txt to the destination number? So lets say delaying for 20secs. Txt this to 08x5xxxx123?

**61*08x5xxxx123*20#

Or am i completly off .... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

no just type it in like when you check credit or whatever, like *#100# to check credit on meteor. its as if you're calling the number.

the [send] in the post means press the call button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Doh! Ok got it but it wont actually work when i try 15 seconds. It does go through and say achieved when i use 20 seconds yet when i ring the number it takes 30 seconds to actually go to voicemail :confused: Thanks for your help btw!

Advertisement