Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD timer record trouble: Anyone please help?

• 11-04-2007 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Phililps Customer Care are useless and I want to try everything before possibly having to bring my Philips 3450 dvd recorder back to the retailer.

The problem is as follows:
    I timer record programmes through EXT2 which is connected to a digital box. On random occasions, one recording ends up being split in two with a few minutes missing at the split. i.e. Two entries for the one timed recording end up on the memory. It appears the recording starts, stops on its own and a few minutes later starts recording again to fuflfil the time entered.

Can anybody tell me why this happens. It happens only the odd day which makes me think it may be something other than the recorder. Philips don't seem to have heard of the problem before and have placed the problem over on my TV manufacturer and the connections.

Advertisement