Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 11-04-2007 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

why the heck is the ye will all be fine forum closed, it was the best forum in this site

i demand that it be opened

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Best thread, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ahhhh i'm blind, the exclamation marks.....so many.......

Ah in fairness Boger, you've talked coherent sense there, that thread (not the best by any stretch) was a bit of light-hearted banter and was funny enough too, its no harm to have a thread like that to arse about in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Its a thread, not a forum. The thread was pointless spam. If you want to talk crap, to to TCN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

So you are disapointed that the thread is locked? The thread that went completely off-topic to the point where we werent even discussing anything to do with the leaving certificate? The thread in which the OP was verbally bashed for two pages? The thread with the princess and the marriage proposition?
    . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Ah it was a good thread. It may have been completely off-topic but I for one think that a sense of community developed. Its like we're a family now :o *sniff*

• Advertisement

A strange kind of family. Like some intricate combination of The Simpsons, The Brady Bunch, The Osbournes with a touch of the Manson family from time to time.

cson is my lover.

Indeed. Hence my caravan and adjacent batmobile are parked right outside your house.

Allow me to call at 4am and whisper sweet nothings in French....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Boger see what you've gone and done?
    Bad monkey, BAD MONKEY

• Advertisement

Yes. Bad boger. To the batmobile!

cson wrote:
    A strange kind of family. Like some intricate combination of The Simpsons, The Brady Bunch, The Osbournes with a touch of the Manson family from time to time.

Don't forget The Sopranos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

if you want to go on a site like this, in my opinion you want to have the craic that thread was brilliant and i think it was a shame that it closed, why is everybody blaming me for everything, use didnt have to reply to my post, i didnt even no what trolling was until i went on that sight. who ever said it was right it did bring a sense of community to this forum.

md99 wrote:
    Don't forget The Sopranos.

Of course. The physical similarities between myself and Tony are striking.

cson wrote:
    Of course. The physical similarities between myself and Tony are striking.

haha!! Can't wait for the final 10. starts in the US this week if I'm not mistaken?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement