Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11-04-2007 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Ron Simmions Cathpharse is just great !!!!! i tink its the best in the wwe now .dont get me wrong the rock was the king of catchpharses but Ron Simmions IS the best ting going in the WWE thesedays ...i tink its a tie between MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY and him.

Ps. Try it on your friends :D scares the sh*t outta ne one

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is ''DAMN'' The Best Cathpharse in the WWE Nowadays 12 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    100% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

and people on this forum say my threads are crap, who cares about a catchphrase, i am not trolling in anyway i'm just saying is there a point in this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

"It wasn't my fault" I thought that was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

"What". Short and sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I feel the same way justbringit89. i love the "Damn" catchphrase. didn't think much of it though when simmons actually wrestled though. I should really mark out and buy the t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

I always liked AMW's "Sorry About Your Damn Luck!" but the best catchphrase from wwe of all time from Funaki......
    "Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

"What". Short and sweet.
    I used to like but its just said to much and it ruins it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah must get the DAMN t-shirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

the mr kennedy one is awful. REALLY AWFUL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

b0bsquish wrote:
    I always liked AMW's "Sorry About Your Damn Luck!" but the best catchphrase from wwe of all time from Funaki......
    "Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The best one right now is the one they stopped Estrada from using as it was getting babyface pops...

Todos! Por Favor! Escucha me! Everybody listen...ha ha - to me!

My name es Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

^ I'd say the reason they stopped him doing it was because people were saying it with him and enjoying it. So instead of WWE capitalising on that, they just decided to get him to stop saying it and stop people from having a laugh. Typical WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they just decided to get him to stop saying it and stop people from having a laugh. Typical WWE.

Yeah, that's why they stopped him saying it :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

evad_lhorg wrote:
    the mr kennedy one is awful. REALLY AWFUL.

Agree 100% :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

There aren't as many catchphrases in wrestling hese days for some reason?, kinda been phased out

Elijah Burkes is bad too "if Elijah says it, it shall be done"

The "What" chant always irritated me never liked it, no invention in that at all compared to "Cuz Stone Cold Said So" etc

Watchin the Ron Simmons "Damn" from Wrestlemania woulda been way funnier if he grabbed Jimmy Harts megaphone and did it, thats what I thought was gonna happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

EdK wrote:
    Watchin the Ron Simmons "Damn" from Wrestlemania woulda been way funnier if he grabbed Jimmy Harts megaphone and did it, thats what I thought was gonna happen.

Thats what I was hoping for to.

I like Triple H's "The Game". I know its more his nickname than his catchphrase, but its simple, effective and can be used in any context by him or whoever he is fueding with, weather Triple H is a heel or a face.

Also, I love 'My name is Armando Eleehandro Esssstraaada'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah its not like the old days with the dx , the rock , undertaker and many more.. yeah sorry bout the thread just really bored nd i love that catchpharse.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

yeah its not like the old days with the dx , the rock , undertaker and many more..
    Yeah, so much has changed... oh, wait DX and 'Taker are still around. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Can't believe there hasn't been any mention of "you can't see me."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

i don't know about the best but the worst would have to be '' Who betta than kanyon? '' eh Everyone

i can think of a few terrible ones like :
    whatcha gonna do brother, Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania Runs Wild on you And You Can't Beat John Cena's OOOOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I love Simmons! he was one of the main guys in the nation when my life was revolved around wrestling.

• Advertisement

kentonbomb wrote:
    whatcha gonna do brother, Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania Runs Wild on you

Thats a classic, brother!
    It may be a bit stupid by today's standards, but tell me you didn't mark out to it when you were younger (providing you're a least 16/17, otherwise forget it, lol)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Minto wrote:
    Thats a classic, brother!
    It may be a bit stupid by today's standards, but tell me you didn't mark out to it when you were younger (providing you're a least 16/17, otherwise forget it, lol)?

I hated Hogan when I was a kid!

There is a lack of catchphrases in WWE at the moment. Guys like Jeff Hardy and Johnny Nitro should really have something they can say

minto i never copied hulk hogan's catchphrases when i was younger,i wouldn't be that sad to say that,i thought of a few other terrible ones aswell like 'I'M THE BOOGEYMAN AND I'M COMIN TO GETCHA' correct me if i am wrong but he only does about 3 moves and he never had a match longer than 5 minutes, And 'REST IN PEACE' Taker Says that to everyone but noone ever does rest in peace lol

Fozzy wrote:
    I hated Hogan when I was a kid!

Your the exception that proves the rule, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Hoo ra is by far the worst catchphrase

Advertisement