Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edible, Old Scratch, Twin Earth, etc

Options
  • 11-04-2007 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

I recently digitised a load of old tapes with demos, live stuff and other crap from the last 15 years of bands I've been in and stuck the nuggets up here

http://www.justinmaloney.com

Nobody liked it back in the day, but you never know :p

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Iommi wants his riffs back :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

He'll be making a lot of phone calls then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

"It was a nightmare........cream of mushroooooom hell!"

Best.........lyric.........EVER!!

Heh heh heh cheers man. Got some new stuff up there called Behead The Hydra - my solo doom project... no lyrics about mushroom soup though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I actually added vocals to one of your instrumental tracks... I did it frickin ages ago, I must root it out, I remember it being unfinished.

• Advertisement

Heh heh heh cheers Frankie. I'd be keen to hear it. If it's the one I think it is I re-recorded it a couple of weeks ago, tis the first tune on http://www.myspace.com/beheadthehydra

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

this stuff is classic!

Added some more tunes from the archives, a pleasant ditty by a chap called Gav that I drummed on and some tracks under the name of The Linus Scheme which I played bass on. The tune Fallin Back is definitley worth a listen :)

New tune from a recent Downpayment Blues recording added, 28 tunes up there now, more on the way.

Advertisement