Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway or cork

Options
  • 11-04-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

whats a better place to live/work for a single guy as far as having the crack/night life and things to do are concerned cork city or galway city include limerick and waterford as well if you want?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway

poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

galway

no need for poll

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Just moved to Galway. Ive lived in Limerick and Cork before this. So far Im leaning towards Cork. DEF NOT LIMERICK!!!

Galway seems like a nice spot so far, if I could find a house that is!! Def the toughest place to find somewhere to live that Ive moved to so far. Cork is really super, cant but have a life in Cork!

Then again, Im not a guy but... :) Im sure tis the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

galway, moved here for 6 month work contract, that was nearly 3 years ago. remember the first day on the job, a guy from galway laughed when i said i was here 'only' for 6 months - galway - the graveyard of ambition :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I see this is also posted in Cork forum, and in the West forum...

OP, if you have to rely on internet strangers to choose for you then it won't be good.
    I suggest you visit the places and talk to the locals instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

If you want to party: galway,
    If you want to work: dublin,
    If you want to run: limerick,
    If you want the perfect balence: cork.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement