Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crazy girlfriend.

• 11-04-2007 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend has my heart broken with conspiracy theories. Why can't people just take things at face value? I reckon that:

(a) The moon landing happened.
    (b) Muslims blew up those buildings.
    (c) Elvis is with Princess Diana.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

rediguana wrote:
    (c) Elvis is with Princess Diana.
    They both staged their own death and are now living together in a hidden location?

You are a conspiracy nut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

tuxy wrote:
    They both staged their own death and are now living together in a hidden location?

You are a conspiracy nut!

:(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

My girlfriend has my heart broken with conspiracy theories.
    My advice? Dump her. Sorry -- this will only get worse. I've been there and seen what happens. Before long, you'll have Jews taking over the world and CIA-run brain-control thingies in Tesco's shopping trolleys. Do yourself a favour here, and find yourself a chick whose brain isn't wired to a somebody else's delusions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

redeguana, you will find the humour forum in the Rec category.

and you can take your girlfriend problems to PI in the Soc category.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement