Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Altezza Rs200

Options
  • 12-04-2007 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey lads hows it goin, ]
    Unfortunately im having to put my beloved Altezza up for sale!!
    Really dont want to but unfortunately i have to clear up all my loans and stuff before i go to OZ,
    At the moment i have it for sale on carzone just put it up today and im practically givin it away,

Its an Rs200 and heres the link to it on carzone
    just copy and paste

http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=655572

As i said lads reluctant to let it go so cheap its mint and totally genuine if anyone is interested or knows anyone that may be interested give me a shout,
    you can email meat keithorl@msn.com or pm me and ill get back to ya straight away cheers:D

:D Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

how long before this gets removed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The pictures seem to be broken in your carzone ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,764 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Stephen wrote:
    The pictures seem to be broken in your carzone ad.
    seems to be a carzone problem, a lot of pics are not displaying today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes it is a carzone problem and its really annoying.I uploaded a car and checked back a week later and there were no pictures there.Then i uploaded them again and 5 mins later they werent there :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Yeah Carzone did their usual weekly database update and alot of pics are broken.

• Advertisement

keithorl wrote:
    Hey lads hows it goin, ]
    Really dont want to but unfortunately i have to clear up all my loans and stuff before i go to OZ,
    At the moment i have it for sale on carzone just put it up today and im practically givin it away,

just copy and paste

As i said lads reluctant to let it go so cheap its mint and totally genuine if anyone is interested or knows anyone that may be interested give me a shout,
    you can email meat keithorl@msn.com or pm me and ill get back to ya straight away cheers:D

I'll give you a fiver for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,764 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ronoc wrote:
    I'll give you a fiver for it.
    i'll give him €6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

logik wrote:
    Yeah Carzone did their usual weekly database update and alot of pics are broken.

out of 10 carzone cars i looked at 10 of them are not working :eek:
    Carzone is becoming ****.Loads of problems in the past few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keithorl

The pics on my advert are now back working cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I may be wrong, but there's a lot of them around that price...if you're looking for a really quick sale you'll probably have to undercut the lowest by €500-€1000, There's no shortage of the things in the country!!

• Advertisement

not at the moment check carzone its the cheapest and its an rs200 not an as200 which is a different animal altogether the reason its so cheap is i m movin to autralia nd need a quick sale so if anyone knows of someone looking for a really honest ang good altezza on the cheap gis a shout :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

keithorl wrote:
    The pics on my advert are now back working cheers lads

Nice car, best of luck selling it.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

keithorl wrote:
    Hey lads hows it goin, ]

just copy and paste

Have a read of the forum charter. Advertising is not allowed.

If you want to advertise your motor use http://www.adverts.ie. It is free too.

bazz26 wrote:
    Have a read of the forum charter. Advertising is not allowed.

If you want to advertise your motor use http://www.adverts.ie. It is free too.
    Sorry didnt know

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

keithorl wrote:
    Sorry didnt know

No bother. You can use your same user id and password as on here too.

Best of luck with the sale.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Nice Motor Keith, I see u stole 2 pics off a black version you dog! ;)

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Do you like the Auto mate?

Cheers lads

Yeah love the auto i have to say its excellent drives so well and is so responsive and it makes sense too with all the traffic we have to contend with too haha takes ther pain outta driving also in terms of performance is neglible really in the great scheme of things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 superape

Have got to say your asking price is a bit much. Recently bought one of these (from an ad in Buy & Sell) for 10,200, and it's a 99 reg with the same spec and mileage. Granted it took a bit of convicing and dangling cash infront of the guy, but still.

Great car though. Good luck with the sale, if you do manage to blag it!

• Advertisement

Well i have to say i if you look on carzone or anywhere like that you will see its the cheapest by far by at least 1500 euro so its not asking for any over the odds its practically giving it away as its the cheapest on carzone, as for the one you got for that price sounds very disturbing i would be wondering about it alright for that price , mine is a completely genuine car with no surprises and for the price it represents an unbelievable bargain. again i must stress its an RS200 not an AS200 the cars look phsically the same but have two different engines and sell for different prices the AS200 is pretty much identical to the irish Lexus Is200 as for the RS200 its four cylinder engine much more powerful

still for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,375 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

keithorl wrote:
    still for sale!

Try www.adverts.ie for selling it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement