Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Of The Bands tomorrow!

• 12-04-2007 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

So who's going? My band The Roof are playing, though I won't be participating as I've got the glange. Which isn't so nice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Well, to avoid confusion, today, April 12th.

And to add a bit more info, its the final, 5 bands, Student Bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

Well, how did it go? Who was good, who wasn't? Who won etc...

Actually, what were the prizes now that the UCD Ball isn't happening too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Actually, what were the prizes now that the UCD Ball isn't happening too?

I'd imagine Ents would just put the winners on next years UCD Ball which meant to be on this September

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

There was a problem about one of the bands being disqualified. The first (or maybe second) band won, but I cant remember their name. It was a good night, but as battle of the band's go; it was very poor. Havent seen any atmosphere in the student bar all year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

There was a problem about one of the bands being disqualified. The first (or maybe second) band won, but I cant remember their name. It was a good night, but as battle of the band's go; it was very poor. Havent seen any atmosphere in the student bar all year

How do you get disqualified from a Battle of the Bands?!!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

The disqualified band were mimeing to a backing track. Big conspiracy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

How do you get disqualified from a Battle of the Bands?!!?

You try to roll a joint in the jacks. I think it was the first band that won.

Advertisement