Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kit Needs Cleaning

Options
  • 12-04-2007 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

OK lads.

I took the kit home with me on Tuesday.

I can get it done for €24, but not out of my own pocket. That's a bit unfair, wouldn't you all agree.

So, this week I took the cashola out of our bank account, but that can't continue.

I'm asking everyone to pay €2 per week for this.

I'll stick whatever extra there is into the account.

Agreement? Can anyone get it done cheaper and on a regular basis?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Just to add.

We WILL NOT be allowing players to take kit home with them any more.

That is non-negotiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

€2 a week sounds more than fair to me. Any additional monies can go into the club account for sundries. No doubt we'll need extra footballs and socks as the season goes on.

Might be a good idea to pick up a few extra pairs of socks and shorts as soon as possible if we're going to have 16-18 per match. Would also be a good idea to get a couple of pairs of community shin guards to be left in the gear bag in case anybody forgets theirs on a given night...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Told ya before Des, no bother for me to get the kit done every week for €14, its just getting it home. If I'm on the bus its a bit of a pain in the ass.

Two options are, I'll get a lift with Shay if he has room to town or else he can just drop it to my gaff after matches and I will follow it on the bus.

Option 3, me taking it on the bus, is not an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

But there was a lift there for you on Tuesday, no?

Anyway, if we can come to some arrangement here I'd be more than happy to let you take, especially at €14, that's a euro a head every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Nope, Shay had a full car Tuesday so I got the bus into town with Cian and Craig. Thats why I gave you back the cash and the gear remember?

No bother to do it at 14 quid a week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement