Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marbella Golf Prices

• 12-04-2007 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am just in the process of booking a flight with the lads to go to Spain for some golfin and fun - i was there a year ago and played on a fantastic course in Duquesa (just outside of Marbella) for €45 for 9 holes + a buggy for two people - it seems that that offer is no longer available - can anyone suggest a reasonable priced place within the area?

Will be there for the last week in May...

Thanks,

Jo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭coleen

I am in the proccess of doing the same for 2 of us for october. I was there last year and played 2 courses near marbella both lovely courses one was rio real and the other los norangaies I came across these web sites so check those for prices www.costalessgolf.com www.sungolfer.com I think all courses seem to be 70 euro or more for us in october but may might be low season so you might do better. Let us know how you go and where you are staying I have not booked any accomadition yet and would like to see how you get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Expensive and you will also need a golf cart more than likely due to the extreme hot temperatures..It maybe ok though in may. I would look just outside Marbella..up the hills a bit, cheaper prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

You could also try www.golf-service.com as well. Almenara down near Valderrama is one of the nicest courses I've played down there, the course is not surrounded by appartment blocks which tends to be the case the closer you get Marbella/Malaga. I also heard good things about Alcaidesa near Gibraltar, which is supposedly links like in character.
    d2ww

Advertisement