Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid BT Question

Options
  • 12-04-2007 12:38pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, i realise this might be stupid, but i'll ask anyway. Will the BT router that i just got delivered today have some phone cable with it? Cause i dont have any, and i dont want to get home tonight, looking forward to being able to finally (FINALLY!!) be able to go online at home, just to not have the cable.

Its been a long, long road to get to this point (actually not that long, but bloody annoying)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

If not, borrow the one off your phone, till you can get to shops. It probably plugs in underneath someplace.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

watty wrote:
    If not, borrow the one off your phone, till you can get to shops. It probably plugs in underneath someplace.

Unfortunatly, we dont actually have a phone...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Yes it will. Wouldn't be much use without one.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

Kiith wrote:
    Yes, i realise this might be stupid, but i'll ask anyway. Will the BT router that i just got delivered today have some phone cable with it?

Why not ask whoever is at home and told it was delievered to open the box and check ? ( the mind boggles :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

Kiith wrote:

Its been a long, long road to get to this point (actually not that long, but bloody annoying)

It get longer when you start dealing with their billing :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

dogpile wrote:
    It get longer when you start dealing with their billing :cool:

Bloody hell is that true! Six months of being overcharged by them. Only stopped after I threatened to take them to court.

Those were the days.......

Advertisement