Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What pubs and clubs open Latest in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-04-2007 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Just trying to find a few around the place, the viper bar along the quays is 3.30 i think, anywhere else like this?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

bucks, leggs, cats, spirit, the gaiety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

bucks, leggs, cats, spirit, the gaiety

Bucks doesnt open late anymore... Lost its license i believe, cats and leggs do but are both as ****e as each other. Rios is open till 3.30 or 4 on the weekends, not sure which but its definitely open as late as leggs. Coppers is usually open late as far as i know too... Problem being they area all ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

viper room.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Its a pity that there isnt a club or pub that opens till around 6/7am and then its straight onto the early house.. or that white horse bar that has a dj play from 7am on Saturdays and Bank holiday Mondays.

Advertisement