Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan McCann - Election Manifesto

• 12-04-2007 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭

Brendan McCann's Mannifesto can be found here http://www.village.ie/Election_07/Questionnaire/Green_-_Brendan_McCann/

It also has some Q&A with him too

makes interesting reading as to how his mind thinks

I wonder does he hold the same opinion to the Motorway between his native City of Galway and Dublin as he does to the M9 between Waterford & Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭mad man

There is no doubt he would abandon the motorway if he had his way.

He is also not on board regarding the University.

He is also talking about the current government policy directed towards acheiving unsustainable economic growth when the fact is policy as it is is needed just to be internationally competitive.The University is crucial for the SE to acheive this.

Of course when you earn 96000 a year like he does then you can afford to live in a fantasy world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Minfadlek

All the supporting comments at the end are interesting :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

just saw this pic on the mad-blaa

:linky:

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Passed by there last Saturday.. He objected to that site too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Spotted that this morning, or rather I caught the end part as I drove past. Wondered what the rest said!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Its been there for the past couple of weeks, pity it hasn't appeared on a few other sites around the town...Hint,Hint

Advertisement