Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest .ie registrar ?

Options
  • 12-04-2007 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

who's the cheapest for a .ie domain ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I think digiweb are at the moment www.digiweb.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

€29.99, cool thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Sposs wrote:
    I think digiweb are at the moment www.digiweb.ie
    And they're not as such a GoDaddy host that they'll just drop support, they provide great support too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Letshost.ie are 28.99 at the moment.

Blacknight also do promotional pricing quite often. I've had no luck contact hosting in Digiweb (2 emails, 1 voice mail, and even a PM here when some employee PMd me), but if you're getting domain only that's not much of an issue.

Things to watch out for:
    + Renewal pricing (most cheap prices are 1st year only)
    + Pricing without a hosting bundle (think most offer domain-only at this stage)
    + Contactability (not much of an issue if it's domain-only, once registered)
    + Own name servers (although all do this now I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

www.blacknight.ie have some great offers from time to time. Their average price for a .ie is very good. They're probably not the cheapest, but it's service and value for money that I'd recommend them for.

But as cgarvey says, be wary of those things mentioned!

• Advertisement
Advertisement