Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Galneryus (Cheesy Japanese Metal)

• 12-04-2007 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

I'd say these guys are pretty unheard of here, so for some good cheesy Metal, they're pretty good. Not quite as over the top as Dragonforce, but pretty damn good in their own right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ah come on, nobody?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

チスイない その うた わ ほんとうにすごい おもいます
    でも うたう えいご... なぜ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ok, that took me over half an hour to read. :D

I'm still a little iffy on that first line, but the second was clear as crystal.

Anyway, no idea about singing in English. I suppose to appeal to the western market? I mean, musically they're very much cut from the European Power Metal cloth, rather than the whole Visual Kei style, so they're aiming for a different scene/audience. I've even seen videos of the lead guitarist jamming with the guitarist from Sonata Arctica, so that would seem to support my theory.

It's like Sigh, another Japanese band who sing in English, and I think it's because they were in the whole Black Metal scene.

Sorry I can't reply in Japanese, I'll need to get some sort of keyboard program thing for the hiragana.

Advertisement