Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has the UCD forum gone?

Options
  • 12-04-2007 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,434 ✭✭✭✭

Well where is it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Menu>Edu>UCD

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm not sure what the question is, but it's still under Edu in the DHTML menu. I'm not sure how long it is since you last accessed it, but it was moved from Soc>Education just under a year ago.

ucdforum.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,434 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

It's there now alright but it wasn't for a while yesterday. it was ucc then ul. And I access it every day :p

And it's gone again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is fine for me, you could subscribe to the forum under Forum Tools->Subscribe to forum and then it will always be listed under the Subbed menu. You can use the direct link that Gordon posted to get there for now. Also try clearing your cache and see if the problem is persisting.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    It is fine for me, you could subscribe to the forum under Forum Tools->Subscribe to forum and then it will always be listed under the Subbed menu. You can use the direct link that Gordon posted to get there for now. Also try clearing your cache and see if the problem is persisting.

Tried to do that but it won't allow me access to the ucd forum for some reason :confused: Is there anything I can do about this?

What message are you getting when trying to access the forum?

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:confused: Not like i'm trying to access s&s :o

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Forums disappear when you get banned from them.

You were banned from the UCD forum for a week on the 12th for personal abuse. PM Sangre when your week is up to be unbanned.

It looks like you were banned for abusing another poster. Link to thread and Sangre's response was here. You will have to contact him via PM to unban you when the week is up.

edit: what seamus said.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    It looks like you were banned for abusing another poster. Link to thread and Sangre's response was here. You will have to contact him via PM to unban you when the week is up.

edit: what seamus said.

Ok thanks! hope the other guy was banned too as his abuse was worse than that :(
    ......subsequently

Edit: He was

Advertisement