Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Football Team Friendly Invitation!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeah, leave it for the time being.

maybe the bank holiday, coupled with a certain derby game tomorrow has thrown people off?

Maybe later in the summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

We doing a training session tomorrow? 2/3 pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

This lack of interest is really crap... Looks like it not happening so I'm going to p1ss of down the country for the weekend! C yiz on Tuesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Monday would be good, beign a bank holiday and all. Plus I'm back Sunday afternoon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Er, we have a proper match on Tuesday.

You guys are unfit enough without playing two matches on consecutive days :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

seansouth wrote:
    Er, we have a proper match on Tuesday.

You guys are unfit enough without playing two matches on consecutive days :D

excuse me, speak for yourself (and keith!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Im down with a kick about on Monday in park!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

excuse me, speak for yourself (and keith!)

No need for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Dont suppose theres any chance we could make this happen this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

our season is over and we are looking for friendlies whenever you want. still not 100% sure what the story is with playing friendlies in bushy park. also, i'm looking for a game if ever your short players.

• Advertisement

i was playing a game on astro today in UCD, on their astro pitches beside the sports hall. full pitch, proper footie markings (none of this hockey stuff) and is 100 euro for 2 hours, i.e 50 per team. (5er per player?!?). we have to book it in advance to make sure we can get it. any saturday or sunday coming up that you guys want a friendly let me know and i'll book the pitch and time. let me know if you lads still fancy a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

This sounds good, we have a match tommorow, we'll know by then if we have numbers or not. It would be great to get this going this weekend. Watch this space

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

This weekend would be good alright, we should be able to get the numbers

does sunday suit better? we have a few lads who are going to that red bull x fighter thing in slane, so sunday would be better for us. i'll check back here after your match tomorrow and if there's enough interest i'll get the pitch booked.

Advertisement