Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B in the Aungier Street Area

Options
  • 12-04-2007 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a cheap b&b or guesthouse in the vicinity of DBS (Aungier street)? Its necessary for it to have parking too. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

I doubt you'll find any b&bs with parking. The mercer hotel is close by, and it has parking. Other than that you are going out towards rathmines direction

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

You should check out the Avalon House,its just across the road from the DDS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

Avalon house is more of a youth hostel and definitely doesnt have parking... although the stephens green and rcsi carparks are 30 seconds away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Yeah I checked out Avalon house alright, and it doesnt look the best. I'm looking for somewhere on behalf of my sister who has exams on in 2weeks in DBS and she'd like to sleep somewhere quiet the night each exam. Thanks for the suggestions though. I'll keep trawling the 'net.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Night,

You'll have to excuse my linking. It's been a long day and boards & daft are fcuking with me. I had to snip here and there from the original links to even get the mess below working! [Clicking on the start of the link activates the whole link!]

It's gonna be pretty hard to find a B&B around that area. How about one of these short-term lettings? The first one is in Aungier street and only €140 per week! The other is in Townsend street. Both are pretty nice and cheap! Just a suggestion ;)

[URL="
    [cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=ga1&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=500&s[num_sleeps]=&s[pt_id]=&s
    [search_type]=shortterm&s[transport]=&s[advanced]=&s[price_per_room]=&s
    [refreshmap]=1&offset=8&limit=8&id=3517%22]"]http://www.daft.ie/searchshortterm.daft?
    search=Search+%BB&s[/url][cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=ga1&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=500&s[num_sleeps]
    =&s[pt_id]=&s[search_type]=shortterm&s[transport]=&s[advanced]=&s[price_per_room]=&s
    [refreshmap]=1&offset=8&limit=8&id=3517%22][/URL]

[URL="
    =ga1&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=500&s[num_sleeps]=&s[pt_id]=&s[search_type]=shortterm&s[transport]=
    &s[advanced]=&s[price_per_room]=&s[refreshmap]=1&offset=8&limit=8&id=3517%22]http://
    www.daft.ie/searchshortterm.daft?search=Search+%BB&s
    [cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=ga1&s[mnp]
    =&s[mxp]=500&s[num_sleeps]=&s[pt_id]=&s[search_type]=shortterm&s[transport]=&s[advanced]
    =&s[price_per_room]=&s[refreshmap]=1&offset=16&limit=8&id=4034"]http://www.daft.ie/searchsh
    ortterm.daft?search=Search+%BB&s[/url][cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=ga1&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=500&s[num_sleeps]
    =&s[pt_id]=&s[search_type]=shortterm&s[transport]=&s[advanced]=&s[price_per_room]=&s[refreshmap]
    =1&offset=8&limit=8&id=3517%22]

EDIT: Oh and just got your PM, for some reason i thought you said 2 weeks night, sorry my bad! I don't think they are of much use so! :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement