Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFT Needs Your Help!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

I just realised that if I get the Meteor unlimited data then I never have to pay for texts again. Maybe even the 15 or 25mb package will do the trick. Brilliant.

Brilliant.

I'm deadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

youll have to pay the monthly fee for the data, i think if you just use it for texts itll end up being more expensive ;)

You just need the 5mb package anyway, to send an sms is approx 1kb, so it uses approx 1/3rd of a mb if you send 300 messages a month

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭The Kid

fbradyirl wrote: »
    Congrats to AFT on a great service. To those people who like to slag it, get a life, create something that comes close in functionality and then come back and let us know about your brilliant project. Then we will listen to you. Some people don't realise that it takes a lot of time to code together something like this in our spare time.

Hi,

I'm a good friend of fbradyirl's and I am have recently started helping him with the developement and support of JSMS. I agree wholeheartedly with his sentiments. Like Dal, Donot, Yman, Commander Vimes (and anybody else I might have missed) we provide this service completely at our own expense.

I would like to commend all the hard work of all of the contributers to AFT and the associated projects. Our application uses AFT for some of it's functionality and as such it is only fair that I offer my assistance to the AFT developers (should they require it). I am a back end Java developer with many years of experience. Guys, send me a private message if you think there is anything I might be able to help you with.

Long live open source, freeware applications and the people that give up their valuable time to make them happen.

The sole purpose of this post is to show my support of the AFT project and offer my help to it's developers. As such to all of the objectors on this thread: I am not interested in a debate on any of this and will not reply to any comments attempting to continue such a debate.

Advertisement