Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Band-Mannequin???

Options
  • 12-04-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I'm wondering does anyone know of a Cork band called Mannequin... I think... or Mannequin something...?!!!

They played as one of the support bands to The Cooper Temple Clause at Cyprus Avenue on March 21st. I believe they're from Bantry maybe!

Just curious if they've got a myspace page or any upcoming shows, etc?

Any info would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

these lads?
    http://www.myspace.com/mannikinmusic
    i think i went to school with one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 staccato41

NYCityBabe wrote:
    I'm wondering does anyone know of a Cork band called Mannequin... I think... or Mannequin something...?!!!

They played as one of the support bands to The Cooper Temple Clause at Cyprus Avenue on March 21st. I believe they're from Bantry maybe!

Just curious if they've got a myspace page or any upcoming shows, etc?

Any info would be great :)

i'm a membor of mannikin! (remember the name!).
    we'd love if anyone would check us out at
    www.myspace.com/mannikinmusic
    or
    http://mannikin.bebo.com

unfortunately we can't anounce many gig dates coming up in the short turm as the leaving cert is happening inconveniently, but keep an eye out for much activity from july onwards!
    cheers
    brian casey

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭NYCityBabe

Wow... thanks for replying! How typical of me... right name, wrong spelling! That's why I couldn't find anything anywhere about the band...

I reckon youz boys have potential :) How did you manage to pull a support slot with the amazing Cooper Temple Clause?!!

Shall be tracking youz on myspace from now on...

best of luck...
    Scarlett

Advertisement