Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Change?

Options
  • 12-04-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi could i Change My Name To EyesOnly, it was my Old acc but i couldnt remember the Pass and i Lost my Email address i registered with :/.

Tnx
    Eyes

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Attn: admin. This user is a subscriber.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

gah sorry if this is the wrong section, didnt see the sub.. section :/.
    Probably should have posted it in their.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I can't find any way of linking the two accounts (the names on the email addresses don't match either nor does the capitalisation of the usernames).

The best way to verify it would be to post up a message for me on the "Eyesonly" account homepage somewhere.

hiya m8 try the homepage now :), i also have most my images that i posted in the Airsoft section too. can link you to them in a pm if you need, dont wanna waste my bandwidth ^^.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Looks good. I'll merge the two accounts.

• Advertisement

Tnx m8 :D

Advertisement