Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari Rely Details in here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

steve06 wrote:
    Well if you really want to see a 612 hang around enniskerry for a while. I've seen a navy one there twice. Once I had the camera, went back to the car to get it and the Ferrari drove off...

A friend of my dad has a 612. Amazing car inside and out. He used to own a Diablo too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

whicawha wrote:
    A friend of my dad has a 612. Amazing car inside and out. He used to own a Diablo too.
    what was the diablo? se, vt, sv, se30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

whicawha wrote:
    What colour is it? Was it purchased from des cullen.

I just got this picture message from my mother over in Puerto Banus....

enzoah4.jpg

steve06 wrote:
    I just got this picture message from my mother over in Puerto Banus....

enzoah4.jpg

Wow thats a nice car, There are some beautiful exotic cars over there. :)

• Advertisement

yep, heading back over in may... can't wait!

steve06 wrote:
    yep, heading back over in may... can't wait!
    I can't wait till you come back with some pictures :)

well last years highlights were a Zonda S, Koenigsegg CCR, Koenigsegg CC8 and a Murci Roadster... Hoping to see a veyron and a carrera GT this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

wow!! would love to go to port banus, notice the black ferrari behind the enzo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Its not clear whether there will be an unofficial relay from dublin to belfast tomorrow can anyone clear this up?

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    What colour is it? Was it purchased from des cullen.

The world doesnt revolve around Dublin,lol. He is from the north. I would imagine it was bought off Charles Hurst. Its blue here are a few pics...

steve06 wrote:
    what was the diablo? se, vt, sv, se30?

Not 100% sure as my Dad doesnt have a clue about cars I didnt see it but I know it was purple. He still thinks the 612 is a Lambo:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

there was pics of a purple se30 taken in sligo, maybe its the one your talking about.

tdc wrote:
    there was pics of a purple se30 taken in sligo, maybe its the one your talking about.
    Do you have a picture of that?

So how many people from here are going tommorrow.I cant make it as i have a lecture in the morning :(, would love to go.

Get loads of pictures

tdc wrote:

No thats not it. I have seen that one between Sligo and Donegal, we over took it in an 89 Micra with our camera phones out the window, but that was many many phones ago. The driver was a 60+ dude with his wife out for a Sunday Drive. We where behind it for about 5 miles and the smell of petrol coming from it was something else.

Any pictures of the ferrari meet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Some amazing cars there :D

Have some pictures ill try and upload them trough out the day, Steve06 got plenty as well (prob better than mine).

Where's the best place to upload pics? I can put them on imageshack only 1 photo a time could take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

http://www.photobucket.com Anybody a better suggestion?

jozi wrote:
    Some amazing cars there :D

Have some pictures ill try and upload them trough out the day, Steve06 got plenty as well (prob better than mine).

Where's the best place to upload pics? I can put them on imageshack only 1 photo a time could take a while.

What cars, any enzo's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

No Enzo but pretty much everything from the last 10-15 years, incl a F50

jozi wrote:
    No Enzo but pretty much everything from the last 10-15 years, incl a F50

Wow f50,thats nice.was it irish reg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

just got back from the meet. was an amazing experience!!! everyone was really easy going and friendly. had every ferrari i could think of. from a rare F50 to 3, thats right 3, 599GTBs. my fav though was the two ferrari 360 challenge stradedale. the sound was amazing!!! all in all a great event.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

saw a 360 spider yesterday in dublin, probably no coincidence (UK plates). Coming from college green, heading towards oconnell street

top down of course ;)

hey guys, sum pics from my crappy phone :D
    hope ya enjoy

bigslick wrote:
    hey guys, sum pics from my crappy phone :D
    hope ya enjoy

Love the ferrari police car.Is it a real one used by police or just made up?

some F50 pics:

as far as i know its just a made up one by ferrari but i am open to corrections. great publicity though lol! had the gardaí looking twice :D

bigslick wrote:
    as far as i know its just a made up one by ferrari but i am open to corrections. great publicity though lol! had the gardaí looking twice :D

Hehehe our guards are so high tech they have the toyota yaris , unlike the italian and germans. Our guards can catch up with any other car in there 1.0 yaris :)

• Advertisement

bigslick wrote:
    some F50 pics:
    Was that an irish reg are uk reg.
    Was there any nice irish cars there.As most of them seem to be from abroad

Advertisement