Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Election Candidates?

Options
  • 12-04-2007 9:00pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know where I can find an official list of election candidates?

I know there's this bebo site http://election.bigulo.com/ but surely there's an official list somewhere? Had a look on www.dail.ie but no joy I'm afraid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Much appreciated :)

Sure thing. If you're very interested, there's a magazine you can buy in the shops on 'Election 2007'. Its a comprehensive guide on the election with the constituency issues involved and profiles on the likely candidates to be elected. I've bought it myself and enjoyed reading it to be honest.

I think there is also a book called 'The Election Book'. I must get that sometime.

Advertisement