Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flu

Options
  • 12-04-2007 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

ive got the flu, my eye is all runny and festered up my right nostrel is blocked, and my revision of further calculus is driving me crazy, im just going to stop studying and write some stupid posts on this site.

question???????????????????:D

has any body been on any other forum except for the lc one because i havent , im to scared to venture out of this page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Boger: Im just going to stop studying and write some stupid posts on this site.

Wow, I feel so privileged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I had a chest infection and ear infection and overall cold during my mocks. Was loaded up on drowzy medicene, lucozade tablets and cough sweets. Not to mention the tissues up my nose! So I really really hope I don't get one for the real thing. They do not help!

And for your other problem, do you mean elsewhere on boards? If so, I laugh at people on PI (check it out!) and after hours is good too.

Also, boger, are you a guy or a girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Ugh, I hate when people say they have a flu instead of a cold/headcold. With flus, you're usually too weak to be arsed to get out of bed.

Anyway, yeah, I'd a headcold during the mocks. Never got to use it as an excuse for me **** results in History and Business though. Shame.

Just pray to god you don't get a cold come June!

When you say cold, people assume you're not sick. I think that's why people use the term flu more often than it should be used. I edited my post to make it more specific :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Flu-cold-chart.gif

Just in case people dont recognise the difference:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Ah I remember last year I loved this forum! Hardly ever ventured out. As you can see I still like to frequent here........

Thanks Naikon our Resident Doctor which I will refer to you as from now on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

studying with the flu/bad cold is pretty pointless, so stop. been there myself. not fun...

Nehpets wrote:
    Thanks Naikon or rResident Doctor which I will refer to you as from now on :D

Sure thing, although malpractice/unsound advice is hereby not accountable to myself,such accusations will be presented to my consultant "Mr Internet" in terms of legal liability:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Jesus Christ woman. I despise you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

I've had a throat infection for the past week, haven't studied a bit.

Rozabeez wrote:
    Jesus Christ woman. I despise you.

:D:D:D
    I am of the male gender just to add.

I wasn't referring to you. You're lovely. Apparently I'm of the male gender too. /me glares at Nehpets

LOL, I see.
    I had a slight idea that this was bound to happen:)

what was? boger makes a stupid thread and we all spam it up with regular chat? jaysus we need to start a #LC channel on irc.

Me thinking you were referring to me.
    By the way IRC is so 1990,s:D(sad joke)
    *it isnt a bad idea I must say, what with the regulars we have here*

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Meh.I had to leave my german mock an hour early cause I had a terrible headcold/headache.Still managed to get most of the exam done, and I just about passed which is decent enough seeing as how I'm in a pass class and that was the first time I ever even saw an honours leaving cert german paper.As you can probably Ausserung Zum Thema was a bit of a shock to me system.:)

Fair play for passing the honours then! My tapework destoryed me :( And and one of the comprehensions was just beyond me! oops :s

irc? msn ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

not a nice time to get sick!!! get well x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

lads and lasses

rosabeez i start these forums and everybody loves them, if you hate them so much stay clear, i havent done any study today i feel so guilty,
    dr naikon thanks for your info its very helpful,#

nephets question =
    are you a boy or a girl????????????????????????????

this is my question

wat do the regulars think i am ( boy or girl ).

You've got the idiocy of a man :p but you said your name means smart and beautiful, and women are more likely to use those terms to praise themselves. Darling.

you're definitely a dude, i'd only treat a dude this badly, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

boger wrote:
    lads and lasses

rosabeez i start these forums and everybody loves them, if you hate them so much stay clear, i havent done any study today i feel so guilty,
    dr naikon thanks for your info its very helpful,#

nephets question =
    are you a boy or a girl????????????????????????????

this is my question

wat do the regulars think i am ( boy or girl ).

Ahhh my eyes! Again!

Seriously though Madame/Monsieur Boger tone down the massive colour-edy writing. You don't have to shout to be heard here.

As for your gender? Hermaphrodite.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Just after realising we can look forward to a boger-less 2 weeks courtesy of seamus. Ahhhhh

*Relaxes back in armchair, places the shotgun back in cabinet, breaks out a can of cold heinken*

lol, seriously, which gender is s/he?

Where has boger gone?

I think she's a guy to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

BOGER I THINK UR A lad...no?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement