Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon & Running Gear outlets

Options
  • 12-04-2007 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend outlets for running / triathlon gear outlets around south Dublin / North Wicklow areas?

Lifestyle etc are fashion shops and do not cater for even half serious competitors

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

cycle superstore in tallaght for clothes, triathlon gear and bikes.
    amphibian king in bray for shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

copacetic has given the best of the bunch. I buy most of my gear online. Shoes I'm a little careful with and my bike was an import but all the other kit is delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

amphibian king has just started doing tri gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Thanks folks.

Hunnymonster what web sites do you get your stuff from?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

wiggle.co.uk is a good starting point. I'll look a few others out for you later on.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

as hunny says, I buy nearly everything online, except stuff that I is new that I really need to try on. Then I try on and buy here. Don't be one of those people that trys on on a local shop and buys online!

I use startfitness.co.uk a lot too as well as wiggle. Wiggles delivery etc is really fast, even had stuff next day if you order early enough. Their selection isn't as good as some sport specific stores though, eg they don't have nike or adidas and are a bit short on running clothes. They are great for bike stuff though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭damianmckeever

Hey there,

We do indeed now have some Tri Gear in stock. We are a retailer for Orca and 2XU. We have the Orca Evo wetsuits in stock at a clearence price of €190 we have a 2XU compresion tights and we have a lot of Mizuno run clothing and plenty of 2XU stuff as well.

Damian.

Advertisement